Custom Remote

Custom Remote

Postby acela12 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:22 am

I decided to try and create and custom remote and finished coding it and changed the .zip file to .zip.jumiTap.jumi and put it in my remotes folder with the other remotes and double clicked it and got the confirmation message. The problem is it doesnt show up on my iphone. The only remotes that do show up are the ones that i have downloaded from the webpage. do i have to send it in or what because i wanted to check to see if the code worked properly before doin that.
acela12

Re: Custom Remote

Postby acela12 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:04 pm

for any1 else who is having this problem i found out why it wasnt working for me. i was using a program to zip the files called mega zipper and it wouldnt work so i decided to try winzip and now it works and shows up on my iphone.
acela12

Postby JPB » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:26 pm

Hey, so i-ve had the same problem as you, I actually had this problem months ago and they never responded me, anyways, I downloaded win zip, compressed it, .JumiTAP.jumi, bla bla, turn on ipod, not there...
so then I go to win rar, select zip, I try about 10 compression options, none of them work...
this is driving me crazy, anyone else knows another solution?
i tried the one given in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=595
and still nothing, I also have the latest version on my ipod, I cant see why it doesnt work...

would anyone who got their compression program to work with jumi be kind enough to download this (the remote I made)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BU3VETCU
unzip it, and then rezip it for me?
JPB

Postby magnum7385 » Mon May 09, 2011 2:19 am

I have more than a few compression utilities installed on my system, I think I might give this a shot.
magnum7385

Return to JumiRemotes