In order to operate Jumi applications, you need to:
- Download & install the Jumi Controller on your PC (Note - you only need to do this once and it will work for all your Jumi Apps)
- Get the App (JumiCam, JumiMouse+, etc) from the AppStore, and connect. That's it.
Installation & connection is simple and in most cases completely automated, but just in case here are the step by step instructions below.
Jumi Controller: downloading, installing
1.1: Download the Jumi Controller
1.2: Install (Jumi Controller's Icon should appear in the system tray)
iPhone Application: Connecting, 3G/remote connections
- The first time Jumi Controller runs, you are required to supply a master password. This password will be used when you connect your iPhone to your PC.
2.1 Connecting for the first time
- Launch the iPhone application (JumiCam, JumiMouse, etc). With your PC and your iPhone using the same Wi-Fi network, you should see your PC listed.
- If your PC was not found automatically, add it by tapping Add in Jumi on
your iPhone and enter the same values that appear in your Jumi
Controller on your PC
- Select the computer you wish to connect to, and press the 'Connect' button.
- Supply your password when asked to, and press 'Login' or 'Login & Save' if you want to save the password for future logins
2.2 3G / EDGE / Remote Wi-Fi connections
- In order to connect remotely via 3G/Edge/Remote Wi-Fi, your router must be configured to communicate with your iPhone. In most cases, the Jumi Controller automatically takes care of this configuration.
- To test your remote connection, disable Wi-Fi on your iPhone (this will activate your 3G) and try to connect. If you can connect - you're done.
- Some routers require manual configuration (don't worry - its easy), see our Remote Connection Guide
If you are experiencing any problems, please check our Troubleshooting Guide